The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals in the below position:
Job Title: Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
Performs routine maintenance, installation and integration of various types of process control instrumentation equipment such as transmitters, controllers, integrators, recorders, square root extractors and final drive elements. Make repairs to electrical power, motor and motor control circuits.
- Field fault analysis – determines if instrument has failed or if it is a process problem;
- Field calibration of instrumentation utilizing proper test equipment;
- Complete overhaul in shop environment to include component replacements, alignments and calibration to specifications of record;
- Repair of signal transmission facility such as tubing, wiring, etc.;
- Instrumentation to include pneumatic, electronic and digital equipment;
- Fault analysis of hardwire relay logic, motor control circuits, motor power circuits (120V to 480V 3phase) and common utility / lighting circuits;
- Installation of new control circuits, modification of existing instrument/electrical systems as requested, to include design, load and Implementation of new control logic;
- Fault analysis of PLC based systems with control logic modification if required.
- Analysis of 12.47kv incoming power service.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2015
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org