KHS is First Choice for around 4.400 employees in 60 countries worldwide. This is because we are an international market leader and a preferred supplier to the packaging industry, offering our personnel excellent perspectives for the future.
KHS Machines Nigeria Ltd, a subsidiary of KHS worldwide, provides after sales service and solutions to manufacturing needs of its customers. KHS has at the core of its strategy – winning with PEOPLE. KHS Machines Nigeria Ltd. sees people as a key asset to achieving its vision of being the First Choice in Packaging and Engineering Technology across West Africa.
KHS Machines Nigeria Ltd.. is looking to recruit a Sales Manager for West Africa to support its growth agenda. See below the expectations and attributes of the role:
Job Title: Sales Manager
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
The position of sales Manager is primarily responsible for attracting customers and driving sales for the company. It consists of developing and sustaining relationships with prospective and existing customers, direct the actual sales process and continually improve same as the opportunity arises, coordinating sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals, working with the KHS management team to agree annual targets and budgets.
- lead our selling teams
- provide independent customer support and intensify existing customer relations
- acquisition of customers
- process customer inquiries and customer consultancy
- promote the KHS range of products
- process quotations for single machines through to turnkey filling lines
- take charge of quotation and order entry in ERP and CRM systems
- observe market potential and competitors
- clarify technical orders
- assume responsibility for reporting duties
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- degree in mechanical or electrical engineering and/or beverage technology or a similar qualification
- at least three years’ sales experience in the beverage industry desirable
- good knowledge of KHS system technology as well as SAP and MS Office
- excellent knowledge of spoken and written English, French, knowledge of German will be beneficial
- ability to work under pressure and in a team
- targeted, independent working method
- excellent negotiating skills
- willingness to travel extensively within West Africa
COMPETENCE (in order of importance)
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Leadership — Job requires a willingness to lead, takes charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Computer Literacy – competent in the use of Microsoft tools e.g. MS project, word, Power point, Excel and also engineering drawing tools such as AutoCAD, etc.
The Sales Manager will report directly to the Managing Director of KHS Machines Nigeria Ltd.
The Sales Manager’s role is a Full time role. Working time as stipulated in conditions of service however the employee would be expected to work at a capacity required to achieve desired results for the company, and may be expected to travel across the region generally and overseas in special cases.
Remuneration will be attractive and competitive in line with market/ industry standard.
Interested qualified candidates can apply for the role using the details below on or before 28th April 2015
KHS Machines Nigeria Ltd.
HR Management- MD
No. 50 Oduduwa Crescent
Ikeja GRA, Lagos, Nigeria