At IBM we’re working to create a smarter planet. Integrating systems and technology to tackle the world’s biggest challenges. From climate change to water conservation, to the need for better, more innovative infrastructure. There’s a lot to do and we need people with ideas – that’s where you come in.
Join us and you’ll be part of a team that encourages constant learning and provides the projects and training that will help develop your expertise. You’ll be challenged and supported in an environment that embraces individual differences and rewards your best work. You’ll find everything you need to start building the career you want at one of the most successful companies in history. But it’s up to you how you get there – you’ll be the one in charge, putting forward your ideas, taking on responsibilities and making choices about how to get the job done.
We’re looking for forward thinkers with the skills, intellectual curiosity, global mindset and collaborative spirit to help us make the world work better. People just like you! So what are you waiting for? Join us and be part of a company that never stops moving forward.
For over 100 years, IBM has led the world in creating innovative solutions and products that have changed not only business, but history as well. And with our global scale and breadth of disciplines, we offer endless opportunities for leaders to grow and succeed in the company of the very best.
And that’s where you come in
In today’s intensely competitive global marketplace, IBM is recruiting extraordinary leaders, people who not only succeed but enable others to as well. We have opportunities for talented, Masters degree level qualified individuals across every area of our business and in many countries across Africa and Middle East.
The Program will offer a group of high-potential individuals an exceptional opportunity for accelerated career development in Business Development, sales and Pre-sales within multiple functions – leading towards a global career in IBM and focus on growth markets. In addition to building your business acumen, you will take advantage of IBM’s world-class leadership development programs, and networking experiences, and be closely mentored and coached by senior IBMers.
An innovative approach that blends together hands-on direct working experience and industry leading edge certification classes for IBM sales and services. This will allow you to be exposed to key drivers of success as a future IBM leader, including:
• Inspire, motivate, and develop individuals, teams, and organizations.
• Manage profit and loss and understand key drivers for the business.
• Create strategies and bring about change in a globally integrated enterprise.
• Excel and adapt to doing business in a volatile, complex and ambiguous global marketplace.
• Ensure the priorities and resources of key functions are aligned with business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years experience in Significant business experience in Middle East and African countries or other growth markets
- At least 2 years experience in general business management and profit and loss responsibility in a dynamic corporate environment
- At least 2 years experience in analytical and interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years experience in global orientation
- At least 2 years experience in leadership, written and verbal communication skills, client service and solving complex business issues
- At least 2 years experience in an intense team atmosphere while defining issues/hypotheses, performing complex analysis, and assisting with preparation and recommendations of innovative solutions
- English: Fluent
- At least 3 years experience in Significant business experience in Middle East and African countries or other growth markets
- At least 3 years experience in general business management and profit and loss responsibility in a dynamic corporate environment
- At least 3 years experience in analytical and interpersonal skills
- At least 3 years experience in global orientation
- At least 3 years experience in leadership, written and verbal communication skills, client service and solving complex business issues
- At least 3 years experience in an intense team atmosphere while defining issues/hypotheses, performing complex analysis, and assisting with preparation and recommendations of innovative solutions
We’re looking for candidates who are ready to be leaders throughout a career at IBM, have a passion for sales, strong interpersonal skills and the experience to influence, motivate, and lead others effectively, we invite you to explore and apply to this program.
1. Masters Degree in relevant field for IBM business
2. At least 2 years of relevant work experience
3. Readiness to business travel
4. English plus one additional language
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.