Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (www.checkpoint.com), the worldwide leader in securing the Internet, provides customers with uncompromised protection against all types of threats, reduces security complexity and lowers total cost of ownership. Check Point first pioneered the industry with FireWall-1 and its patented stateful inspection technology. Today, Check Point continues to develop new innovations based on the Software Blade Architecture, providing customers with flexible and simple solutions that can be fully customized to meet the exact security needs of any organization. Check Point is the only vendor to go beyond technology and define security as a business process. Check Point 3D Security uniquely combines policy, people and enforcement for greater protection of information assets and helps organizations implement a blueprint for security that aligns with business needs. Customers include tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes, including all Fortune and Global 100 companies. Check Point’s award-winning ZoneAlarm solutions protect millions of consumers from hackers, spyware and identity theft.
Job Title: Major Account Manager – Nigeria
Join Check Point’s world leading sales team!
At Check Point, we recognize and value the unique talents of our employees. We challenge ourselves to grow, develop and perform better and faster. We promote integrity and teamwork to give everyone an opportunity to excel.
If you want to work in a multi-cultural environment with cutting edge technology then Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
Be a part of fast-paced growing company and explore new opportunities. Join now!
Check Point is looking for a talented Major Account Manager to join our successful sales team in Nigeria.
- Development of existing key account and Identification of new projects
- Relationship Management at all levels
- Managing and collaborating with internal resources to ensure customer satisfaction
- Product and solution presentations
- Forecasting and Reporting
- Planning and organizing events in conjunction with channel partner
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in account management and sales within IT industry
- Knowledge of the Security software industry and understanding of core customers’ security processes
- Conceptual understanding of requirements and solutions
- Ability to solve critical issues in a timely manner
- Advanced studies (degree), preferable IT related
- Willingness to travel