GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. While we encourage and welcome comments to our LinkedIn page, these posts from members of the public do not necessarily represent GE Healthcare views, and we do not confirm their accuracy or endorse them. GE Healthcare is part of highly regulated medical device and pharmaceutical industry.
As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for selling Life Care Systems equipment and/or services in Nigeria . This would be a limited number of the company’s products typically specializes in a single product or product line, and carries an overlay quota.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary
• Working with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
• Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings
• Making cold calls to potential customers where required
• Providing pricing strategy and insure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
• Estimating date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company’s production and delivery schedules
• Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
• Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company
• Bachelors Degree or minimum 5 years of selling experience in Diagnostic equipment OR a medical, or Life Sciences field.
• Experience in Monitoring and Respiratory Solutions/ Systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Able to travel
• A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
• Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Skills & Experience
• Previous experience in sales
• Previous Clinical Experience
• Previous experience selling capital goods
• Direct experience selling to CXO levels as well as technical decision makers