Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the world’s leading multinational Construction and Civil Engineering Company to recruit a Senior Electrical Engineer for their operations in Nigeria.
Our client, a multinational company involved in Construction, Civil Engineering activities in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Site Engineer Electrical M&E
Job Reference No.: 883
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
• Works on a building project in the execution phase
• Is in charge, depending on the size of the project of the M&E section or of part of a section
• Sets objectives, in close collaboration with Site Supervisory staff, on technical, (choice of equipment), financial (forecast of expenditure) and human issues
• Clearly defines and in great detail: the execution, schedule, technical options, drafting of documents etc., concerning the M&E section of the structure
• Coordinates the M&E works (and gets them executed through in-house production or supervises them until handover, in accordance with the contract
• Takes part in checking the works progress schedules and, if necessary, modifies them
• Establishes management procedures for risks/opportunities
• Prepares elements necessary to establish progress updates and budget status
• Assists with site personnel management, with compliance with Health and Safety regulations (regular inspections) and the management of plant/equipment and materials.
• Consults and designates suppliers, manages sub-contractors and sets up monitoring procedures.
• Is responsible for his client (concerning time limits and quality) and also technical testing. He/she applies quality and safety procedures to the works.
• Contributes to the Sustainable Development policy and raises awareness of it in staff.
• Passes on contractual subjects (deadlines, etc.) for approval and participates in site reporting.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems
• Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations
• Minimum of 8 years’ of professional experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering with a focus on structures.
• Candidates should have a good understanding of building structural systems.
• Leads, coordinates, negotiates and knows how to take decisions when necessary
• Has technical knowledge and is profit minded.
• Good communication and writing skills.
• Ability to prioritize and schedule work to meet deadlines
• Attractive Package