KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world– finding solutions and adding value.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success. The firm is involved in the formulation of economic policies for Nigeria through the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
Job Title: Accounting Support Centre
Auto req ID: 105232BR
Function: Advisory – Risk Consulting
Service Line: Accounting Advisory Services
Education and Qualification
• HND in Accounting with a minimum of upper credit
• Associate, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
Skills and Knowledge
• Basic knowledge of accounting principles and standards
• Reasonable computer literacy i.e. ability to navigate around a computer and access email
• Basic/medium level understanding of Microsoft office suite
• Basic understanding of accounting software
• Integrity/consistency with KPMG core values
• Good communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to use initiative
• Willingness to learn
• Attention to details and accuracy
• Problem solving
• Must be below 29 at the commencement of recruitment