PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Job Title: Advisory Industry Driver – Energy and Power (Nigeria)
The Advisory Industry Driver will be responsible for drive the Energy & Power industry business development and execution initiative in Nigeria.
• Drive the development of Energy & Power industry depth within the PwC Nigeria Advisory practice.
• Drive / coordinate the establishment, deepening and expansion of PwC relationships with Boards and the C-Suite Executives for all significant players across the Energy and Power value chain.
• Drive /coordinate the active development of Nigeria / West-Africa industry specific thought leadership, client surveys, events, conferences etc.
• Drive/coordinate the development of tailored Nigeria Deals and Consulting platform offering in the Energy and Power space.
• Collaborate with the relevant competency leaders in executing all Advisory transactions / projects in the Energy and Power space
• Collaborate with the other major LOS (Assurance and Tax) and Geographies (West, East and South) to drive the PwC Energy and Power XLOS and X-geography agenda.
• Manage performance reporting and industry specific economics for the Advisory Energy and Power business
The role will be based in Lagos. The Advisory Industry Driver, Energy & Power Nigeria may eventually be responsible for overseeing the Energy & Power for West Market, with primary focus being on Nigeria and Ghana.
Desired Skills and Experience
• The incumbent will be expected to have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Engineering or related field
• Master’s degree in Business or Finance related field is a plus
•Minimum of 8 years of Oil & Gas and/or Power industry experience – preference will be given to candidate with experience across the Oil & Gas to Power value chain
• Proven track record of advising on successful projects in the Energy and Power industry
• Experience in a senior role or relevant experience in a senior management role in a large/global or fast-growing organization.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have practical industry experience combined with experience in consulting, investment banking or private equity.
• Experience in building and maintaining strong relations with senior level clients and key industry contacts.
• Must have significant emerging markets experience – preference will be given to candidates with an existing energy and power industry experience / network in Nigeria / West Africa.
• Demonstrated leadership skills and experience leading projects and diverse teams.
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.