Airtel Nigeria is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. The company is ranked amongst the top 4 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Program 2015/2016
Are you looking to join a pool of leaders for tomorrow? Do you want an opportunity to interact with senior leaders in one of the top 4 mobile service providers globally?
Then we want you!
• Airtel in Nigeria is looking for high-achieving graduates to join us in our Graduate Trainee Program.
• This 18-month long program will expose you to different aspects of the organization through functional and cross-functional stints.
• Graduate Trainees will be trained on business, leadership, technical understanding and personal effectiveness.
• You will also be given the opportunity to execute real jobs/assignments where you will be assigned to a personal coach and mentor who will guide and support you throughout the journey.
• Graduate degree
• Minimum second class upper (2.1)
• Must have completed NYSC
• Maximum of 1 year post NYSC work experience
• Not more than 25 years old as at July 2015
Benefits you will receive
• Exposure to learn and work in a global company with exciting and challenging projects
• Ability to work along very experienced professionals in a competitive environment.
• Cross operational training where you will meet and build a network with other trainees and talent in Africa.