PushCV provides pre-screened candidates to employers as well as on-the-go training and staff retention solutions for organizations.
We believe that if the best are employed in an organisation, such organisations will grow, expand and create more jobs.
Your job as a Business Development Manager is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
The main responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will be to maintain and enhance existing client relations as well as securing new business.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing Powerpoint presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Strong sales, negotiation and client relationship management skills
- Degree qualified in relevant field.
- Excellent communication and Sales experience.
- Managed a team of Business development consultants.
- Strong time management and planning skills.