Intels Nigeria Limited provides comprehensive integrated logistics services for the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. The organization has 30 years of experience in port management and support services in shore bases across Nigeria.
Intels Nigeria Limited’s vision is to offer tailor-made logistics solutions to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry by:
- Leading the industry as a core services provider through its skill, efficiency, integrity and quality of service;
- Commercially utilizing the opportunities derived from its expertise in logistics management and applying the “One-Stop-Shop” solution to its provision of serviced commercial ports and port infrastructure to optimize profitability;
- Facilitating engagement with, and sustained development of communities and maintaining a healthy and cooperative partnership with government.
For more information about Intels Services you can visit our website: www.intelservices.com
Job Title: Business Process Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Business Process Engineer who will monitor and Interpret process performance analyses, document findings and take initiative and propose solutions for improvements. Implement world class standardized measurements, tools and procedure. Assist with assessment and evaluation of existing processes and recommend sustainable improvements to deliver business solutions that will create efficiencies in order to reduce risk, time, and cost and improve customer service
The role responsibiliites are to provide optimal cost effective solutions, this enhances the customer value proposition. Defining and producing process measurements through process optimization. Effective management of the budget. Effective management of direct reports and/or the ability to function in a matrix operating model Compliance to performance management system.
- Process Mapping/Workflow and Process Scoping (getting rid of existing processes and procedures and inventing new ways of doing things)
- Process Modelling and re-design of workflow between departments/sections of the company
- Review Business process Rules and Standard Operating Procedures with the aim of redesigning of workflow (Integration and adopt synergies, where possible)
- Process simulation and testing ( to meet the demands for quality service, flexibility and low costs, processes must be simple)
- Business Process Execution ( link parallel activities in the workflow instead of just integrating their results)
- Prepare process design and experience to support proposals and projects for the organization
- Focus is to reduce human error, miscommunication and focus our staff on the requirements of their roles with maintaining and optimizing the organization’s various operations.
- Organize around outcomes, not tasks
- Identify all the processes in an organization and prioritize them in order of re-design urgency.
- Integrate information processing work into the real work that produces Report Management information.
- Put the decision point where the work is performed and build control into the processes (risk and compliance)
- Must have extensive experience in Project Management and Programme Management (managing local and global complex projects, simultaneously)
- The applicant must be driven by Client Service and outstanding Customer Care as he/she will be exposed to our clients and other internal/external stakeholders.
We will welcome applications from both Nigerian Nationals and Expatiriates. Details of the expatriate package will be disclosed to candidates following successful shortlisting for the position.
If you would like to apply for the position please send your CV and Covering Letterto firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you in advance for your application and due to the large number of applications we will only be contacting those that are successful in being shortlisted for the position.
This position is currently only being advertised on LinkedIn, please do not apply for this position via any other job site.
Desired Skills and Experience
For this position you should have:
- Degree in commerce, science or engineering and preferably a qualification in Business Process Re-engineering
- Min 7 years in reputable organizations (Logistics, Financial, Energy and Power etc.) Preferably from an engineering/corporate background.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Logistics
- Ideally professionally registered with a professional society
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Good English and communication skills