Ghanaian Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Her Power Bank [Graphic Photo]

3

A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured above) was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her. According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone around her breast region. She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her parents found her dead. So sad! Pic of the deceased below [graphic]

Source: LIB

1 Comment

  • I believe that there is more to this.
    In order for electrocution to occur you need to have 220 volts passing thru this cable which should actually melt the cable.
    2. The power bank is too clean looking after causing such burns, I am forced to suspect that she was murdered by someone who later used the powerbank as a cover up.
    3. I do not know the circumstances behind how it happened but i was concerned about why she was naked or was she sleeping when it happened?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *