Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
The need for market expansion has created opportunities for graduates who are from the NORTHERN part of Nigeria to join our organisation through our Graduate Training Scheme. Successful candidates will work in any of our offices in the north.
Special Skills and key Behavioral Competencies:
• Be a self-starter and living in the rural areas of our job locations
• Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
• Be confident and possess leadership skills.
• Be computer literate
– Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines;
• Agricultural Science
• Agric Economics & Extension
• Agric Engineering
• Plant Science
• Soil Science
– Must have completed the NYSC scheme
– Not more than 25 years by 31st December 2015
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically Using your State of Origin as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to: Job@saroafrica.com.ng
Surname| First Name| DOB| Gender| Institution | Grade | Course | Year of Graduation| Professional Qualification| Phone No| E-mail address