Creation Hub (CcHUB) is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place.
The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
• Work with the team to create visual representations of packages, concepts and ads for events.
• Ensure that assets are delivered in a timely manner to the relevant teams.
• Manage photo library.
• Use graphic design as an avenue to market
• Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphic suites
• Ability to think creatively in spite of pressure and deliver unique and quality work en masse.
• Time management skills- ability to deliver within deadlines
• Ability to brainstorm visual concepts as a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in a banner for the following scenarios.
1. A Beach Volleyball competition is holding on Saturday the 5th of May, 2014. The fee for participation is 50,000 Naira and the package is aimed at corporate teams who wish to have a team bonding experience. Create a banner 600 x 400 px wide for use in social media campaigns as well as a header 580 x 250 wide to be used as an email header.
2. A Truppr user has created a Kick Boxing event but lacks the skills to make a social media image advertising the event. Assist him in creating a 600 x 400px social media banner advertising the event. The event will hold on Sunday the 6th of May 2014 at the National Stadium and will cost N1000 for entry. The event can be joined by signing up at www.truppr.com/sample-event. Create a banner advertising this event and the information.
Send your designs in both image and jpg format to: email@example.com Accompany your entry with a cover letter and CV. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.