KPMG, one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success. The firm is involved in the formulation of economic policies for Nigeria through the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
Job Title: Network Officer
Auto req ID: 9293BR
Service Line: IT
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- KPMG Nigeria is currently recruiting for the role of an IT Network Officer within the IT Services Unit.
- A B.Sc degree in Computer Science with a minimum of second class lower division.
- Applicant must have at least 2 years relevant IT experience in networking.
- Good knowledge of Cisco with equivalent professional certification (CCNA or CCNP.
- Good knowledge of Windows server technologies.
- Knowledge of SAN Storage.
- Knowledge of Network backup solutions.
- Applicant must be below 30 years old.