Woman Storms Funeral Home, Repeatedly Stabs The Corpse Of Her Boyfriend’s Ex

Must Read

N400m Money Laundering: Court Finds Olisa Metuh Guilty

A federal high court sitting in Abuja has found the former spokesman of the People Democratic Party(PDP), Olisa Metuh...

2023 Presidency: Lagos APC Backs Bola Tinubu

The Lagos state chapter of the ruling All Progressive Congress(APC) has backed the national chairman of the party, Ahmed...

‘Witchcraft Is A Myth, It Doesn’t Exist’ – Leo Igwe

A group, Advocacy for Alleged Witches (AFAW) has said that witchcraft does not exist and that the concept is...

GTBank’s MD/CEO, Segun Agbaje To Speak At Social Media Week On Thursday, February 27, 2020

The Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Guaranty Trust Bank plc, Segun Agbaje, is set to lead a...

Obaseki Is Training Militia Group In Edo: APC

The rift between the Edo state chapter of the ruling All Progressive Congress(APC) and its state governor, Godwin Obaseki...

A woman is accused of storming into a funeral home and slashing the body of her boyfriend’s ex with a knife, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA.

Shaynna Sims, 26, reached into the casket of her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend at a funeral home and slashed the dead woman’s face, then smeared her make-up and ran away when family members caught her red-handed. The incident became known to police after a family had complained a body waiting to be interred had been vandalised by an unknown woman.

9B79gK42Yq2xIvDfuTRpndsy

Sims was arrested on suspicion of illegally dissecting a human body. Later police officers have found a folding knife with the deceased woman’s hair on it, as well as scissors, a box cutter and various makeup items. The attack is alleged to have taken place while the body was in a coffin. Sims is now awaiting her trial and is being held on $20,000 bail, as policeare looking for the attack motive.

According to eyewitnesses, the dead woman’s face was cut from her hairline to the tip of her nose, her makeup was smeared and her hair was on the floor. Funeral director John Wilson giving comments on the incident said: “It’s really unfortunate that it happened.. We have 100 years of experience in this building and nobody’s ever experienced anything like that.”

- Advertisement -
Ad ==> Discover how a young Nigerian graduate now makes a consistent 40k per week doing a legitimate online business. You too can start yours now, click here!!!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -