Job Title: Administrative Assistant
The main objective of this job is the general administration of office operations of the organization which include, but are not limited to, reception, administrative and clerical support by performing the following duties;
- Answering the phone.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
- Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Identifies administrative needs and develops appropriate solutions or recommendations
- Coordinate logistics for organization’s meetings, retreats, seminars, employee travels, social events etc.
Other duties as assigned:
- Provides information by answering questions and requests
- Abide strictly by company procedures and control measures.
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as filing systems, requisition of supplies.
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications and processes in place.
- This job has supervisory responsibilities. Individuals occupying these positions supervise all lower cadre support staffs.
- The right candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- At least 1-3 years work experience in similar capacity and industry.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business documents: write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from clients and the general public with accuracy and attention to details.
- Organized approach and excellent time management
- Ability to make sound judgment and take initiative.
- Excellent managerial skills with good work ethics.
- Extensive knowledge in the use of computer software which includes but not limited to; word processing, desktop publishing, report generation, project management.
Application Closing Date: 29th June, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org