Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a Limited Liability company specialized in all kinds of Steel Fabrication design, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid bodies and complementing its steel structure business with civil construction, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
Job Title: Detail Draughtman / Estimator
- Prepare Bills of Quantities from consultant drawings in order to submit bids/quotations.
- Prepare detailed shop drawings to send for approval to consultants after job is awarded to us.
- Follow up drawings with consultants.
- Preparing material list and forwarding to management to purchase steel members for the project.
- Communicate with production/factory manager for fabrication to commence.
- Oversee all orders/projects from starting date till handover date.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects of projects
- Achieve customer satisfaction.
- To maintain good relationships with customers effectively.
- To implement Strategies & Plans to achieve targeted turnover and Business growth.
- Attend site meetings on all on-going projects & report back to General Manager.
- Generate reports on visits made for management review.
- The ideal candidate will ensure continuous improvement of the company’s network as well as maintain profitability of the company in conjunction with business stakeholders.
- Liaise with production to check the progress of existing orders.
- Work closely with other managers.
- Advise on forthcoming product/technology developments.
- Gain a clear understanding of consultant requirements.
- Preparing weekly reports on all on-going projects to management.
- Preserve important and confidential agreements between the company and the customers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in steel fabrication field.
- Smart, sharp, fast learner, aggressive with pleasing personality & quick decision making ability, with proven track records.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to juggle several projects/orders concurrently.
- Dynamic, result-oriented, enthusiastic and able to deliver and achieve targets.
- Must have team work experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to handle a lot of stress.
- Computer literate in AutoCAD, Tekla / Solidworks and Microsoft Office, other designing softwares is a plus.
- Fluent in English is a must.
Application Closing Date : 6th July, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org