Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Job Title: Technical Account Manager
Req ID: 64301
Secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Act with authority in order to develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on a specific area and/or geography.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Maximize customer relationship & build loyalty
• Sales opportunity creation
• Generate profitability sales
• Secure seamless transition to operations
• Optimize Account team performance
• Consultative selling skills
• Commercial understanding
• Customer insight
• Market insight
• Negotiation & argumentation skills
• Processes & tools
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• At Least 10 years’ experience in Account Management in the Telecommunications or ICT Industry
• Technical experience and knowledge required in IP Technologies.
• A degree qualification or Equivalent
• Innovative and creative
• Social ability and interpersonal skills
• Intellectual ability & Strategic thinking
• Accountable and committed
• Passionate to win
• Result oriented
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || Lagos || Lagos || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Account Manager Job Stage 08