Gionee is one the largest mobile wireless brand in the world founded on September 2002. In 2011, Gionee has an overall market share of 7.2%, and GSM market share of 11.2% in China market. Since 2011, Gionee moved rapidly to expand its presence into India, Nigeria, Vietnam, Taiwan, Myanmar, Thailand, Philippines, and so on. After 2010, Gionee started focusing on slimmer smartphone designs and by 2014, Gionee held the title of slimmest smartphone with the company’s Gionee Elife S5.5 whose body has just 5.5mm thickness. Gionee products are currently selling in India, Bangladesh,Pakistan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Russia, Middle East and Africa, with exports reaching 1 million phones per month for oversea markets.
1. Create a structured and appropriate training plan and manage training budget.
2. Conduct and deliver professional training to promoters independently, follow up their performance and provide coaching to increase their training competency to match the Sales Capability needs.
3. Contributes for updating learning materials of the products and sales skills for promoters.
4. Handle logistics for training activities including training venues and equipment. Organize and coordinate off-site training activities.
5. Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
Skills & Experience
1. Minimum 3 years’ experience in mobile industry and having preferable concentration in training towards products, services and solutions.
2. Effective communication skills and good presentation skills.
3. Have good instructional design skills to structure a learning environment that supports learning of different types of topics (hard and soft skills) and different types of learners.
4. Have a sound understanding of retail business/ environment.
5. Excellent in the use of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint.