Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc – is the foremost indigenous Oil and Maritime Services Company in Nigeria.
It is the only maritime company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and offers services in Oil & Gas, Maritime, Dredging and the Construction Industry in Nigeria with subsidiaries located in other parts of the globe.
Job Title: Business Development Executives
- Develop business for the Marine and Offshore Operations and Dredging Business with current fleet of 25 vessels and with potential to grow to 40 vessels in 5 years.
- Establish relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Sustains rapport with key clients by making periodic visits and identify their specific needs, anticipating new opportunities to achieve maximum revenue and profitability through all available sources.
- Will be responsible for ensuring that there is no idle time/ zero off hire for the fleet of vessels and equipment.
- Identification and development of potential clients and new business opportunities and markets in the oil and gas, marine and offshore industry.
- Development and retention of existing clients and enhancement of customer relationships for unbroken business patronage.
- Review of tender documents and contracts, preparation and submission of commercial and technical proposals, negotiation of commercial, technical and contracts Manage and seek improvement in process or system Reporting, business statistics and financial forecast to the management.
- Expand and develop Business plans and/or Strategic marketing activities by researching and exploring Marine, Offshore, Dredging and Oil & Gas industry’s opportunities and draw up road map for realizing it.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Business Development/ Contract Management in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Contract/ Tender processing expertise.
- Graduates in any field.
- A master’s degree or relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.