Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Job Title: Fund Accountant (Job Number: 150005CU)
As our Fund Accountant, you ensure that the Fund’s Books of Accounts are properly kept and that the Financial Statements and notes are professionally prepared to reflect a true and fair view of the activities of the Fund and in compliance with the provisions of International Financial Reporting Standards.
Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensures that monthly contributions by employees and Nestlé Nigeria Plc for Pension, Provident and Gratuity Funds are received within seven days after salary payments into the bank accounts of the Funds and the General Ledger.
• Ensures that all financial transactions – receipts (Interests and Dividends), repayments to retirement accounts holders, payments for all expenses, Investment Considerations and journals are accurately and promptly captured into the General Ledger.
• Ensure monthly returns to National Pension Commission (PenCom) via Risk Management and Analysis System (RMAS) and in addition related schedules for the determination and payment of supervisorial charges to both PENCOM and Pension Fund Custodian.
• Prepare on Quarterly basis Financial Statements and Balance Sheet, with all relevant schedules, submitting same to the Chief Executive Officer, to prepare other reports for the Board , Investment and Risk Committee meetings.
• Annual preparation of Financial Statements and Balance Sheet, with all relevant schedules in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards, for returns to National Pension Commission and consideration of the Board of Directors, Investment and Risk Committees.
• Print and distribute on quarterly basis, Statements of Accounts for each Retirement Accounts Holder, for Pension, Provident and Gratuity Funds.
• Not less than 3 years relevant Fund Management experience
• Upper Credit/ Second Class Upper Degree (HND, BSc) in Accounting.
• Must be a Chartered Accountant- ACA, ACCA
• Good analytical and planning skills
• Good Communicator, both orally and written
• Good organizational skills
• Computer Literate
Submission closes on 25th of August, 2015
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Please note that you are not required to make any payment at any point of our recruitment process.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted