There was a fire outbreak in the home of beautiful Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw and many sympathized with the actress.
It was reported that the fire gutted Kate’s house located at Ojibo Adjaro Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, at about 3pm on Thursday June 25 while the actress was away working on the set of ‘Do Good’.
The fire was caused by a power surge occasioned by restoration of electricity by the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN).
In the fire outbreak Henshaw was said to have lost some of her valuables so bad was the fire that she could barely savage little of her property. Two days after the incident, Henshaw packed out her belongings from the house and she never looked back.
While many had believed that the property belongs to the actress, it has been discovered to be otherwise as the house is said to belong to an 85 year old pensioner who supports himself in old age with the rent from the house.
According to playgroundtv.net, a source close to the aged landlord said: “You see, it was because of her negligence that the fire started in the first instance. She left her air conditioner on, when she knew she was going out of the house. So, when the power supply was restored in the vicinity, a power surge occurred in her apartment and the fire started. The problem now is that after she evacuated her belongings, she just gave the keys to the gate man and walked away.”
Kate is now said to have gotten a place somewhere in Oniru estate.