PFL is an independent company actively involved in the provision of Project Management Support Services to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, and Energy markets in Nigeria and the sub region. We provide Access Services, Inspection Services, Maintenance, Emergency Response Services, Technical Manpower Supply and Training.
We currently have over 150 Nigerians & 120 expatriate personnel supporting various projects in Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Total E & P, Chevron, General Electric oil & gas amongst others.
We are looking for a well experienced Financial Controller (Chartered Accountant)
Job location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Must have at least 7 years experience relating to financial control
- Experience in Cost recovery and Budget Control
- Must have experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Good use of Microsoft packages and Excel.
- Ability to manage human, financial and material resources towards the achievement of stated targets.
- Exceptional communication, analytical & inter personal skills and problem solving skills.
This Job position is open to Expatriates only