Signal Alliance is a diversified technology company with interest in systems integraion, software and application development, enterprise software platforms, technology incubation and technology startup venturing. With offices in Lagos and Abuja Nigeria, Signal Alliance and its affiliate companies cover technlogy for renewal energy, healthcare, financial services and entreprise IT.
We are searching for a Group Sofware Archietct to oversee the company’s development of industry applications and platforms that address industry needs in Nigeria and Africa.
The role of Group Software Architect is to provide hands-on on technical leadership in software development at Signal Alliance and its subsidairies, focusing on architecture and design of our next generation software platforms that will meet most of the potential challenges and requirements from customers . The candidate should have an entrepreneurial thought leadership in both technology and business of software and teechnology. The ideal candidate will devlop and architecture software platforms , applicatrions, cloud solutions for the group and support go to market strategy in the B2B and B2C technology market..
As a Group software architect, the ideal candidate needs to have proven hands-on experience in application lifecycle (requirement, architecture/design, development, testing, delivery, operation) of a high-volume/low-latency production system, as well as extensive experience covering the full stack of modern cloud system components. He msut show roof of being part of and leading teams that have taken software solutions from conception to the market.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Over 10years experience in software development, softwrae architecture and software project development, some of which must be in team leadership .
- Hands – on experience in developing applications software and technical background on architecture design.
- Experience in driving and realizing a complex/ full end to end technical solutions and how decision/design impacts architecture delivery.
- Ability to work comfortably in a venture-capital-backed startup environment and be highly adaptive and flexible.
- Ability to operate at highly varying levels of abstraction including business strategy, product strategy, technical design and implementation.
- Computer Science or Engineering graduate/ post-graduate/ doctorate with top marks from a top technical university.
- Experience with Cloud architecture, business cycle time delivery.
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management.