At the MacTay Group, we are driven by the belief that limitations are only a figment of the imagination and with commitment and the right team, anything is possible.
We understand that when you are not willing to change, then what you can achieve is incremental, but when you are willing to change things, you open up an entire world of possibilities.
This is why we constantly seek to innovate, evolve and all of our subsidiaries have been born from this belief.
The MacTay Group is sourcing for a young dynamic and experienced individual to join its Human Resources Team; to work closely with the Outsourcing unit.
Objective Of The Job
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The HRBP will service as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues.
- Conduct periodic meetings with respective business units.
- Conduct meetings with line manager providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirement related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, transfer.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restrictions, workforce planning, succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Manage day to day co-ordination (supervising) of onsite employees
BSc. Graduate or equivalent
AGE: 25-40 years
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Essential Desirable
- Good, confident communicator
- Good facilitation and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office particularly
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent standard of written English
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of employment law
- Commercially and Financially astute
- Report Writing
- At least 4 years’ experience of working as a HR professional with at least 2 years working with a leadership level on a consultative and partnering basis.
- Experience of advising managers on a range of people matters (e.g. discipline, grievance, performance management, sickness absence, recruitment, etc.)
- Experience of working with middle/senior managers
- Experience of working in a stand-alone role
- Experience of implementing new initiatives and rolling out new ways of working
- Ideally have operated in a multisite HR role
- Experience of using a recognized HR Software/Database System
- Experience of working in a legal, professional services or education environment
- Ability to establish effective relationships
- Strong Team spirit
- Excellent Communication skills
- Project Management/Supervisory Skills
- Strong supervisory skills.