Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
The Northern Nigeria Education Initiative Plus (NEI+) project works to improve the quality of and access to education in Northern Nigeria, equitably and sustainably.
The Logistics/Procurement Officer will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day management of NEI+ operations.
- ***Reporting & Supervision:****
This position is housed in Abuja, Nigeria, reporting to the Senior Finance Specialist.
- Provides oversight of Vehicle logs, vehicle maintenance
- Identify Vehicle needs and reviews driver time sheet
- Customs Clearance for NEI+ properties
- Coordinates transportation and delivery of Procurement and inventory.
- Conducting and updating inventory database of the office on a monthly basis
- Soliciting bids and quotes from potential vendor and ensure they are accord with NEI+ procurement protocols.
- Preparation of price comparison sheets
- Procurement, logistic, Events Management and Transportation as per the NEI+ policies and procedures.
- Any other related tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Any logistical task required for good project operations.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 year experience responding to procurement/logistics requests related to supplies, materials for project related activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Must be extremely reliable, trustworthy and a good team worker.
- Flexible in working hours.
Click here to apply