Hayat Kimya is a leading player in the FMCG industry, and one of the biggest global companies established by Turkish investors. Thanks to the investment and export projects it has launched in neighboring countries, Hayat Kimya is rapidly turning into a global enterprise, employing 5,200 people today. Operating in six countries with systems that comply with European standards, Hayat Kimya reaches consumers through an export network spanning 101 countries. The company produces detergents, hygienic pads and tissue at its İzmit factory. Home-care and hygienic products are manufactured at the Algeria Hayat DHC factory, hygienic products and tissue at the Iran Pars Hayat Healthcare Products Sehami Has factory, hygienic products and cleaning products at the Egyptian Hayat Hygienic Products S.A.E. factory, and cellulose and wrapping paper at the Bosnia-Herzegovina Natron HAYAT DOO factory.
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Department: Supply Chain
Direct Report: Supply Chain Manager
Job Description/Profile responsibilities:
Improving value added logistics processes between customer and our company hereby fastest transmission of the customers’ orders, planning of the orders within determined principles, invoicing correctly, suppylying to order on time.
DOMESTIC (All Sales Channels):
- Generate solutions of taking the orders by SDR, EDI, B2B etc.
- Work on value added projects of the whole supply process from production to the shelf in order to improve customer service level.
- Define the priorities of the production and planning, base on sales channels and customers
- Follow up customer service level performance by reports like refusal order rate, return order rate, case fill rate, on time delivery, distributor and chain customers’ stock out.
- Follow up the service level actions with logistics, sales, demand planning and supply planning to improve the customer service level.
- Set up an automatic order management system according to current stock of distributor.
- Manage the delivery problems and solutions.
- Manage the return order process and procedure.
- Create the scorecards of major customers and manage the KPIs, such as on time delivery, case return, order cancellation ratio; and take the actions to improve the service level by decreasing the cost.
- Manage e-invoice process with customers.
OVERSEAS (Subsidiaries & Exports):
- Standardise ordering, dispatching, invoicing processes.
- Standardise performance measurements of supply chain.
- Supporting essential training of subsidiaries.
- 3 years min. working experience in FMCG
- B.Sc. Graduate from a reputable University
- Shows initiative, proactive and be willing to be a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Ability to use key supply chain systems and tool and any other system that will be implemented.
- Analytic Thinking, Planning & Organizing Ability, Result Oriented
Renumeration Package: Best as per Industrial Standard
Method of Application
Note: Only Nigerian (Local) should apply.
Interested Candidates should submit application to email@example.com on or before 22nd of Dec. 2015
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.