Energi Talent Resourcing is a specialist Oil & Gas and Power Recruitment firm.
We are a new breed of recruitment solutions providers. We are setting the standard in Oil & Gas and Power industry recruitment by offering the highest level of service and delivery.
FOR CANDIDATES – We only work with companies that have:
– Strong retention
– High internal performance levels
– Exciting growth prospects
– Clear and proven career paths
– Structured training and clear development lines
— A clear and proven history of making investment into their staff a number one priority
Job Title: Mechanical Deputy Power Plant Manager
We are seeking to recruit a Mechanical Deputy Plant Manager to oversee the O&M of the Power Plant. Candidates should have broad experience previously with gas/oil fired power plants.
The ideal candidate will have strong O&M experience including plant life extension and operational optimization.
Duties & Responsibilities Include
- In association with the Plant Manager, responsibility and accountability for the development of the PP
- Conduct feasibility for future growth
- Improve outrages planning
- Compilation of operational/maintenance planning and respective procedures
- Implementation of operational/maintenance procedures
- Improvement of operational/maintenance strategy
- Compilation and control of the operational/maintenance budget
- Securing of the availability of spares in co-operation with the warehouse and the Technical Office
To be considered for this role please email your CV in the first instance in word format to: [email protected]