Many Nigerians in the North-eastern states of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe now live at camps reserved for Internally Displaced People (IDP) and this is all because of the activities of the deadly Boko Haram insurgents. A lot of them have lost their homes, loved ones even means of livelihood as a result of series of Boko Haram attacks in the region They now depend on charity for survival. In lieu of this, INFORMATION NIGERIA has put together the 6 photos that properly and truly depicts the plight of these people and why government must do all it can to wipe out this menace…
1. An elderly woman making fire to keep warm as the morning cold bites in.
2. These children were rescued from Sambisa forest and handed over to National Emergency Management Agency by Nigerian troops.
3. A woman with her malnourished child at the IDP camp
4. This woman and her children were rescued from Sambisa forest by the Nigerian troops.
5. Disgruntled looking children at the camp for internally displaced persons.
6.5 year old Falmata Modu pictured above has this growth on her stomach.
The Buhari led administration needs to do all it takes to totally stamp out this deadly sect because innocent Nigerians have suffered too much already.