Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program
- Using local insights to achieve results with global impact is what our network has done for over 150years.
- With presence in 20 African countries and offices on all continents of the globe, Stanbic IBTC (a member of Standard Bank) is constantly seeking to groom talent who are passionate about building a career.
- If you are a fresh graduate with an extra swag or a masters degree holder between the ages of 21 and 26 years and you interested in making the most of both worlds, then you are invited to apply for our graduate trainee program.
- The program will give you the wide-ranging exposure to different areas of our business including: Personal and business banking, Corporate and Investment banking, Risk management, Information Technology, Legal, Finance, Procurement, Marketing & Communications Human capital, Asset & Pension fund administration. etc.
- It also affords you an opportunity to interact with a diverse group of individuals from different backgrounds, job rotation across the business pillars, international exposure, trainings working alongside and learning from product and regional experts. You will also get an opportunity to participate in a structured mentorship program.
- 26 years and below
- University graduates
- Eligible to work in Nigeria
- Top academic ranking; not lower than a 2.1
- Fluent in verbal and written English
Application Deadline: 24th December, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program”
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.