Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 160,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.6 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.
Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Telecom
- Generate business from existing accounts and handle current prospects and relationships
- Good domain experience in IT services sales for Telecom domain is mandatory
- Develop new business prospect, account mining and firming.
- Meet Revenue targets as defined. Achieve profitability, contribution and collection norms.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery / service quality norms.
- Build credibility, gain market share defined sector.
- Work with Delivery teams in verticals to generate Proposals and Bid Responses.
Global travel would be required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Front end sales experience with global IT services organizations
- Good experience in IT services sales for Telecom domain is mandatory
- Working experience with delivery teams to generate Proposals and Bid Responses.
- Experience in relationship management, stake holder management and solutioning