Lagos lawyer, Mr. Femi Falana (SAN), had recently written the International Criminal Court, ICC, asking it to investigate those allegedly involved in the arms deal, including former Finance Minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and the former National Security Adviser, NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.). However Okonjo-Iweala via her Media Assistant, Mr. Paul Nwabuiku, debunked Iweala’s involvement with the $2.1 billion arms scandal, thereby rubbishing Falana’s letter to the ICC. INFORMATION NIGERIA has put together some of Iweala’s reaction to the letter…
– That Falana’s letter to the International Criminal Court, ICC, maliciously mixed her up in issues that have nothing to do with her, is a desperate joke by an integrity-challenged charlatan.
– That Falana does not have any idea of what the mandate of the ICC is about.
– That he has resorted to this action because his previous efforts to tarnish her image, through his discredited NGO, SERAP and petitions to the EFCC failed because they were lacking in credibility.
– That Femi Falana is nothing but a tool of corrupt elements whose interests were hurt by the work Dr. Okonjo-Iweala did in fighting corruption while she was in office.
– That people like Falana have now made a habit of making false allegations against Dr. Okonjo-Iweala whenever she receives any national or international recognition for her work.
– That he is suffering from an ailment that may be described as Chronic Cerebral Amnesia (CCA) because he simply has no grasp of the facts.
– That Falana and his sponsors are simply trying to invent her connection with the alleged misuse of $2.1billion by the office of the former National Security Adviser, where there is none.
– That she will not be intimidated from going on with her life and performing her duties. She will not give in to cowardly and unmanly bullying.
What do you think???