Rainoil is an integrated Oil and Gas Company operating in the Downstream Sector of the industry. As we continue to grow and expand, we seek dynamic people to join our workforce. If you are a resourceful and highly competent individual we have vacant positions that might interest you.
Job Title: Head HR Operations
- To provide relevant HR support to the business through the effective implementation of the Human Resource Management process along each employee’s Life cycle as it relates to both full time & contingency (temporary/contract) employees.
Candidate must have advanced competence in:
- Compensation & Benefit
- Payroll (end-to-end)
- Welfare management – HMO et al
- HR Policy management.
- HRIS & Data Management.
- Employee Relations.
- Statutory remittances (PAYE, Pension, ITF, NSITF, Group Life et al)
- Reward and Recognition.
- Absence, Leave and Exit Management.
- Vendor Management.
- Project Management.
- Event Management et al.
- Knowledge of relevant employment law and implications
- Able to draft employee contract and conduct negotiations.
- Business report writing.
- Record keeping.
- Analytical & Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Conflict and Crisis Management.
- Minimum of five (5) years HR work experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Lower/2.2)
- Professional certification in Human Resources from any of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) UK.