Energi Talent Resourcing is a specialist Oil & Gas and Power Recruitment firm.
We are a new breed of recruitment solutions providers. We are setting the standard in Oil & Gas and Power industry recruitment by offering the highest level of service and delivery.
Job Title: Sales Developer – Gas Turbines
Location: Nigeria, Lagos
Our client are one of the world’s leading companies in the Power sector and as part of the commitment to grow their foot print in West Africa and Nigeria they are recruiting for a Sales Engineer/ Developer
This exciting role will see you supporting the Energy Solutions business unit to develop business with Power Plant Developers and Independent Power Producers (IPP) in the region. The role focuses on Sales & Marketing activities starting from pre-acquisition, project development, sales strategy, bid preparation, negotiations follow up and execution.
The candidate will proactively pursue business opportunities within Energy Solution portfolio and applications, mainly Gas Turbine power plant solutions in both open cycle and combined cycle configurations.
Qualification and Experience
- University Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Process Engineering, or equivalent required with minimum 5 years post NYSC experience.
- Masters degree in a related field is an added advantage
- Professional experience in the Power Generation / Power Sector field or related industry required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Mobility and flexibility for business travel within Nigeria and overseas.
For more information on this or any other role please email a copy of your cv to:email@example.com
Job Title: I.T Administrator
Lagos, Victoria Island
Our client are an international Oil servicing company and they are recruiting for a Local IT Administrator to join their team in Lagos
You will administer the local IT support function for the, providing the expected level of IT service delivery / support to the user community and ensuring that appropriate security and internal controls are in place. You will be responsible for user administration and participating in the implementation of local IT projects that require local support / assistance. In addition, you will be in charge of administering locally managed assets, hardware and software and administering operationally
Qualification and Experience
- You will have previous experience working in a CISCO Systems
- Ideally CISCO certified
- 7 years I.T work experience
- Experience of Trouble shooting PC’s, Network and other hardware issues.
For more information on this or any other role please email a copy of your cv to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Corporate Treasury Manager
We are currently working with a leading Energy and Power company to recruit for a corporate treasury manager with a vast experience in financial management.
- The successful candidate would be engaged in the following activities:
- Managing daily cash balances and trading in the financial markets whilst analyzing its impact on the performance of products or services
- Forecasting cash payments; ensuring that the company’s cash flow is adequate to allow it to operate effectively and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Make decisions on company finances as well as creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial or treasury knowledge.
- Undertaking risk management activities to protect the company’s financial well-being;
- Make presentations to the company board on specific financial issues.
- University Degree in Financial Management or equivalent required with minimum 5 years post NYSC experience.
- Master’s degree in a related field is an added advantage
- Professional experience in the Power Sector or a related industry required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For more information on this or any other exciting role within the Power & Energy sector, please send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Job title: I.T officer
Location: Lagos state, Nigeria
Our client is a fast growing offshore servicing company with focus to be a leading engineering, procurement and construction management company for offshore operations.
- To assist with the configuration, installation and maintenance of network systems including Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks.
- To assist with the selection, acquisition, configuration, installation and maintenance of servers and storage systems.
- To assist in the development of standards and procedures to obtain optimum, reliable performance of installed systems.
- To manage backup and archiving systems.
- To create a high level of user satisfaction through accurate timely follow ups, strong technical skills, good customer communication and relationship building.
- To evaluate the performance and utilization of computer systems and make appropriate recommendations to management concerning effectiveness, efficiency and quality assurance.
- To maintain inventory of PC hardware and software.
- To support the installation of hardware and software and moving or relocating desktops where necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5-years relevant experience.
- Must be well informed on advanced technologies..
For more information on this or any other exciting role within Oil & Gas please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org