Hey football lovers! The BPL season just got more thrilling as Guinness introduces exciting mega airtime offer in the on-going Guinness BPL football promo. For every bottle of Guinness, you win instant free airtime! Amazing right?
The “Every Minute Made of Black” BPL football promo which kicked off in August last year has been rewarding football lovers massively, over 2.5 million people have played to date, more than 1M airtime winners and about half a million Guinness consumers have won 100k across Nigeria; with the launch of this Mega Airtime Offer on Tuesday 29th March, 2016, the promo gets even bigger and better.
The promo tied into the BPL is one of Guinness’ ways of rewarding loyal consumers and football lovers. Over the years, Guinness has been a big supporter of football and Every Minute Made of Black has been redefining football experience for football fans and Guinness consumers in the last few months.
For all football fans and Guinness lovers, your favourite beer has decided to make your match viewing occasions more rewarding and thrilling, simply get a chilled bottle of Guinness, play and you instantly guaranteed free airtime with every bottle, it’s that simple.
Start your match day experience with a chilled bottle of your favourite Guinness and get a chance to win loads of instant free airtime. Now every bottle of Guinness wins you free airtime. If you are still wondering if this is real, all you need do is;
- Simply buy the new promotional bottle of Guinness (red crown).
- Every entry qualifies you for instant free airtime
- That’s not all; under each crown is a unique code (1 – 90th).
- Text the unique code and team name to 1759 before the match is played.
- If a goal is scored on your minute by your selected team, you get N1000 instant airtime.
- All your entries qualify you for an instant N100 airtime and a weekly draw where you could win N100, 000 cash every week.
- Grab a Guinness and play.
With the Guinness BPL football promo, every entry wins you free airtime.
Remember, this promo is NOT open to persons under the age of 18. Drink responsibly!