Worldwide Technical Services Limited is the leading Workforce Management Services Company to the Nigerian Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We Supply Professional Workforce and Consultancy Staff to the Project and Operations of our Clients in West Africa.
We are currently recruiting personnel in the position below at all level with specialisation in Offshore Marine & Production Process to work on both national and international waters.
Job Title: Well Intervention Engineer
– Execute Deepwater Well Intervention Programs, Guidelines & contingency operations per company objectives and rules.
– Provide specialised technical Support to Deepwater well assets as required regarding Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, and tractor related tools and services.
– Focal point for execution on coil tubing, slickline, e-line c/w tractor contracts
– Ensure appropriate equipment follow-up, maintenance, and purchase of asset requirements.
– Normalize methodology on coil tubing, slick line, tractor on different fields via contingency guidelines.
– Maintain good interface with completion and drilling teams for optimisation of well intervention operations
– Prepare the well intervention report capturing lessons to improve future work.
– Participate and drive investigations into operational incidents in sphere of control. Ensure lessons integrated into future well programs & existing guidelines / GDCP.
– Verify appropriate intervention contingency cover for all completion programs or operations.
– Must have supervisory level of IWCF Intervention (combined 1,2 & 3) certification
– Monitor EP inventory of tooling and spares related to intervention operations at various contractor sites and Total facilities.
Prepare operations programs
– Produce the technical and operational synthesis
– Ensure follow-up of operations
– Draw up operating procedures
Call For Tender :
– Define scope of work /supply for well intervention related Invitation to Tender / Call For Tender exercises
– Participate in technical evaluation of CFT for well intervention.
– Participate in Contractor site visit and evaluation.
– Ensure the tender captures experience from previous contracts and operations