Evaton oil and gas is an international oil prospecting company with branches in Nigeria. We are into sourcing, production, distribution and marketing of crude product to industries and final consumers.
We are currently looking for energetic and talented individuals to join our multidisciplinary research and development team.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Successful candidates will be trained on the following duties below to enable them carry out all administrative functions in our organization:
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions suggesting information about other products and services.
• Receives processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal CRM/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
• Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
• Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order related issues.
• Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
• Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
• Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. The team’s objectives are develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
• Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
• Adheres to all corporate policies, guidelines and statutory requirements and recommends to senior management adoption and/or changes to policies and guidelines to reflect circumstances within the customer service area.
Candidates should have the following skills:
• Must be a fast Learner in respect to product and market knowledge
• Problem Solving
• Good Documentation skills
• Good Listening and Phone handling skills
• Be able to resolve Conflict
• Analyzing Information
• Must not be more than 28 years of age by August 2016
• Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) in not more than TWO sittings
• Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that those with HND qualifications must have Upper Credit to be able to apply.
• Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
• About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Job Location: Lagos
Salary: Very attractive with Competitive and Commensurate incentives and allowances
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their resume to email@example.com
NOTE: Application who apply more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Closing Date: 20th June 2016