ANOTECH Energy has developed an expertise in all energy sectors: Oil and Gas Exploration and Production, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Mining, Water industries. Our roots are in the delivery of the highest standard of service for engineering, projects and operations. We’ve been from the start developing our expertise in all technical fields.
Our vision is to provide our clients and our employees with a global approach and capacity as well as keeping the agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions. To do so, ANOTECH Energy has been developing several subsidiaries to better understand and support its clients as well as to contribute to the career development of its employees.
The energy industry players are constantly adapting to the energy changing market. For this reason, ANOTECH Energy’s multicultural approach, flexible and efficient business driven solutions contribute to its employees and clients achievements.
Job Title: Hook-up Manager
- Posted 4 hours ago
Reference : ANO/2016/HKUP/JGA/AMO
Scope of work
As a Hook-up & Offshore Manager, you will have to:
- Manage and support Company Offshore Team involved in the supervision of CONTRACTOR Hook-Up and Offshore works at SITE.
- Ensure proper reporting (progress, planning) and status of Hook-Up and Offshore activities of the package. To conduct daily meeting with Company Offshore Representative during offshore work execution.
- Organize and participate to Hook Up and Brownfield Offshore works preparation with CONTRACTOR
- Organize necessary pre-audits inspections and/or subcontractors qualification in preparation of the hook up and Brownfield offshore works
- Review and comment all Contractors procedures and documentation for offshore works.
- Participate, in liaison with TEPM and SITE teams to the preparation of all SIMOPS procedure and dossiers.
- Organise and participate at SITE to Risk Assessments, Offshore Kick Off meetings with CONTRACTOR, its SUBCONTRACTOR and COMPANY operations.
- Coordinate with TEPM logistic, marine, HSE and QA/QC for offshore works preparation and execution.
- Coordinate Contractors offshore schedule with TEPM schedule of operations and to anticipate potential clashes of activities
- Propose and resolve issues arising from hook-up and brownfield offshore works by prompt coordination and initiatives.
- Follow-up progress of activities performed by CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTORS ensuring that safety, environment, cost, planning and quality are respected. To report any deviation and/or potential issue which could impact the schedule or the performances of the offshore works.
- Interface with engineering team (discipline leads) and construction team of the package for any technical issue arising in the preparation and execution of the offshore works.
- Coordinate with TEPM any COMPANY or Contractor visit to SITE.
- Ensure that HSE is given the highest priority.
Qualifications / Background
- 10 years experience in similar position.
- Knowledge in technical disciplines (Instrumentation, structure, process, piping, etc.).
- English mandatory.
Start : ASAP
Upload CV (max size : 2Mo)
Input this code: