Exact Services Company was born to satisfy customers craving a responsible service provider. We achieve this through integrity to our values, creative problem solving, and our proven systems for delivering effective cleaning services to industrial, commercial and domestic clients. Our company is made up of like-minded individuals committed to our key values of responsibility to yourself, the client, and the community.
- He shall be responsible to perform a combination of the following duties based upon job assignment under the instruction of the chief engineer:
- Inspect, maintain repair and overhaul electro mechanical and solid state electrical equipment, using a variety of electrical test equipment, meters, powered and non-powered tools and equipment.
- Install new electrical and electronic equipment and electrical wiring according to the National Electrical Code and company electrical standards.
- Maintain and repair electrical and electronic systems for Project facilities and equipment.
- Perform high voltage switching and operate generators in support of operations.
- Work safely and cooperatively with co-workers and the public.
- Cut and remove trees, branches and brush in close proximity to energized power lines.
- Lead a work party in performing maintenance or repair work.
- Other related incidental work as needed.
- Comply with and practice proper equipment clearance procedures.
- Perform all work in compliance with applicable codes, standards, safety and environment regulations.
- Responsible for station lockout/tagout procedures as mandated by company policy.
- HND in Electrical
- Trade test 1,2,3
- at least 5 years work experience in related field.
- Commercial awareness
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Team work
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Core Electrical skills
- IT skills
- Analytical skills
- Effective technical skills
- Time Management
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.