Information Nigeria is Nigeria’s No.1 information portal and one of the fastest growing online platforms in Nigeria. We provide content across all verticals and run the largest social media platforms in Nigeria.
In order to push our continued growth and success, we require a talented and resourceful individual to fill the role stated out below:
- Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Location: Lagos
- Job Description
- The Business Development Manager would be responsible for setting up, managing and ensuring the success of four (4) new projects of the company.
- He/She would be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities, he/she would also be expected to develop marketing strategies that leverage on the company’s capabilities to secure profitable projects that would contribute to meeting the firm’s revenue, profit and growth targets.
- Ensures proper planning, management and completion of assigned projects.
- He/She would ensure that these projects are profitable by leveraging and building B2B and B2C relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
– Skills and Qualification
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in Media, Advertising, Sales, Marketing or related fields
- Strong presentation skills, ability to present to potential clients in a professional format.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Is able to work individually to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Experience with logistics and project management.
Highly competitive pay package includes industry standard salary, commission on sales, percentage of profits and bonuses once targets have been met.
- Application Details
- Send an email with your CV attached to: email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Business Development Manager Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 30th June, 2016