Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
Job Title: Estate Manager
- The Estate Manager position supports and assists in the management of private real estate in accordance with the Management Agreements.
- The Property Manager is involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations of the property, including accounting, tenant relations, maintenance and repair, security, janitorial services, landscaping etc.
- The Estate Manager handles tenant complaints and service requests, and must be familiar with the terms of tenant leases.
- The Manager assists in the preparation of the annual budget reporting and financial performance of the Estate
- Provide excellent tenant service.
- Respond to tenant request&problems in a timely and courteous manner, and generate work orders directed to vendors or maintenance staff.
- Follow.up with tenants to ensure satisfactory resolution of Issues, Ensure that there is Z4hour emergency coverage for the property at all times. –
- Conduct periodic inspections nf the property and tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the property.
- Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company policy Prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence and file notes.
- Assist with administering tenant occupancy including providing the new tenant with an introduction letter regarding emergency contacts.
- Insurance requirements, rent collection procedures, and maintenance request procedures,
- Become proficient with the Building-Engines property management software Coordinate entry of all property information into the software program and establish reporting protocols for maintenance requests, preventative maintenance, vendor and tenant Certificates of Insurance and key lease date tracking Monitor all key dates and reporting within the Building Engines system.
- Prepare memos, faxes, email, maintain files, prepare expense reports and other administrative forms, copying, and arrange for courier service and overnight deliveries,
- Maintain office clerical, filing and record keeping systems,
- Coordinate production and ordering of signs, tenant identification, etc.
- Assist in the production of monthly and annual reports Assist in preparation of transaction related documents
- Maintain contact and other databases for company
- Aid in the production of departmental reports (e.g business plans, financial statements, RFPs)
- Maintain adequate inventory of all office supplies and contact all vendors when maintenance is required on general office equipment
- Coordinate regular inventories of all business property
- Contractor coordination, Coordinate tenant move ins.
- Obtain estimates,bids for repairs at the property, Generate and track Service Orders, approvals and distribution.
- Collect and organize all property information in a format for quick reference.
- Detailed verification of all invoice amounts and information with approved Service Orders or Contracts.
- Ensure proper property ceding on invoices. Investigate coat reduction opportunities.
- Read meters and calculate utility bill-backs to tenants.
- Assist corporate accounting personnel with questions related to the property and resolution of vendor issues
- HND or B.Sc in Estate Management of Business Administration of 5 years work experience is required.
- Prior work experience in related field is a must.
Application Deadline: 24th June, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com