NCR Corporation is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Position responsible for identifying and targeting opportunities across existing and new prospects.
- May gain exposure to global accounts; Partners with other business units to expand cross-sell opportunities; Leads account planning and opportunity planning sessions
- Responsible for maintaining and growing file value and serving as the principal FSD SS representative ensuring the highest level of customer service and support to NCR major accounts; Also responsible for demand creation of NCR SS for existing and new accounts within an assigned;
- Provide subject matter expertise and support for all SS sales campaigns into targeted accounts
- Responsible for customer relationships ensuring that all customer requirements are identified and met driving volume and growth into these user accounts; Key interface or liaison between the customer, sales support teams, the factory, product management and other internal resources with regard to FSD-SS sales and services issues for current customers;
- Position requires strong relationship management and carries the responsibility for the customer’s satisfaction with NCR
- Ensure that key customer accounts continue to thrive in a partnership with NCR; Responsible for any prospect opportunity within their assigned account base in order to advance the business opportunity for new solutions as identified by the regio
- Schedules and conducts regular customer meetings to discuss customer-specific issues, review FSD (Financial System Division)/WCS (Worldwide Customer Services) performance/value, ongoing projects and rollouts, and to position new solutions and insure that all outstanding invoices are current; Continually seek to build and enhance enduring relationships with key customer interfaces while working to achieve a thorough understanding of the customer’s requirements and addressing customer issues, escalating them, as necessary, to the appropriate internal parties in order to drive them toward resolution
- Continually fill the pipeline with qualified opportunities and execute winning sales campaigns to deliver quarter on quarter growth from those opportunities • Obtains customer or industry information that assists in responding to customer’s needs and requirements; Capitalizes on industry knowledge and customer contacts to uncover future business opportunities; Responds to competitive threats in order to maximize FSD’s customer retention
Desired Skills and Experience
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.