The Federal University of Technology, Akure, invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the Non-teaching position below:
Job Title: Web Management Officer, Advancement
- A good first degree not below second dass lower division from a recognised university or HND not lower than Upper Credit from a recognised Polytechnic in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Certification in web design and electronic communication media, Database Management System.
- Experience in a communication environment especially electronic distribution of information using the Internet, web programming and the management of websites using content management systems will be a huge advantage.
- Number of years of experience with demonstrable portfolio determine placement.
- Membership of professional bodies such as, NCS, CPN etc. will be an advantage.
Conditions of Service
Conditions of service are similar to those in other institutions of higher learning in the country.
Application Deadline: 1st September, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are required to submit twenty (20) photocopies of their certificates, Curriculum Vitae and other relevant credentials in the format below:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and date of birth
- Permanent home address
- Present Home Address
- Present postal address/GSM numbers/E-mail Address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any)
- Post applied for
- Educational institution attended (with dates)
- Academic and professional qualifications obtained (with dates) attach 3 copies of your credentials
- Present employment, status and salary both in level and amount
- Statement of experience , including full details of former and present post
- Extra-curricula activities
- Name and address of 3 referees
- Signature and date
All applications should be forwarded to:
Federal University of Technology,
In addition to stating the names and addresses of the Referees, candidates should request the Referees to send confidential reports on them under separate cover, direct to the Registrar using the address above. And marked “For the Attention of the Director of Establishments and Human Resources”
Note: Only application from candidates shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged via e-mail or SMS on mobile phone services.