1. Apply pre-shower moisturising cream and rinse it off after 20 minutes. It will give your hair a silky texture.
2. Nourish your hair with coconut oil. Get an oil massage at least twice a week. It will make your hair roots strong.
3. Dry shampoo is a good option for those who have dandruff flakes and itching on scalp.
4. To add volume to your hair, use a blow drier regularly.
5. When your hair gets greasy, the best solution is to go for braids.
6. If your hair gets tangled easily, get a detangling brush and use it regularly. Tangled hair looks messy and unkempt.
7. Use a hair spray. It will keep your hair frizz free.
8. It is important to have a balanced diet which includes a lot of veggies and fruits to maintain your hair healthy.