President Muhammadu Buhari appointed 13 Chief Executives to head respective Federal Government agencies.
This was stated in a statement by Bolaji Adebiyi, the Director of Press in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), in Abuja on Monday.
The appointments are as follows:
- Joseph Ari, Director-General, Industrial Training Fund
- Isa Ibrahim, Director-General, National Information Technology Development Agency
- Simbi Wabote, Executive Secretary, Nigerian Content Monitoring Board
- Aboloma Anthony, Director-General, Standards Organisation of Nigeria
- Mamman Amadu, Director-General, Bureau of Public Procurement
- Sharon Ikeazor, Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate
- Akodundo Gloria, National Coordinator, New Partnership for Africa’s Development
- Ahmed Bobboi, Executive Secretary, Petroleum Equalisation Fund
- Umana Umana, Managing Director, Oil and Gas Free Zone Authority
- Sa’adiya Faruq, Federal Commissioner, National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons
- Usman Abubakar, Chairman, Nigeria Railway Corporation
- Bello Gusau, Executive Secretary, Petroleum Technology Development Fund
- Yewande Sadiku, Executive Secretary, National Investment Promotion Commission