Here are 6 attitudes common to the Nigerian taxi drivers.
1. They don’t clean their cars
2. They keep their radio volumes high, even when they see you are trying to get a phone call through
3. The one way they know to engage you as a passenger is to discuss politics with you.
4. They answer phone calls while driving.
5. They don’t have a proper documentation. They panic on seeing LASTMA, VIO, FRSC.
6. Some of them talk harshly to their passengers.
Information Nigeria fans, tell us other attitudes of Nigerian taxi drivers you hate in the comment box.