Like they did during the C9JA campaign, TECNO Mobile once again launched a Photo Walk. This was tagged #CXSelfieChallenge, and the winners were awarded a Camon CX.
Guess what; it didn’t end there! TECNO Mobile directed a Photo Walk team to the various locations of the winners. They were primarily required to take pictures using the Camon CX in all forms of lighting conditions and environment. This was to prove the efficiency of the Camon CX 16MP camera at the front and rear end.
This obviously has made the Canon Camon CX a rival to the likes of the iPhone 7 and even professional DSLR cameras.
Apart from a medium to showcase the awesomeness of the CX camera, this is an opportunity for the Nigerian tourist attractions to be exposed. No wonder Etisalat grabbed at the opportunity to be its data sponsor!
NB: ALL pictures taken here are taken with the TECNO Camon CX.
SEE PICTURES FROM PORT HARCOURT, OWERRI, LOKOJA AND ABUJA.
There is still an opportunity to join the tour and win amazing prizes. How to join;
- Follow @tecnomobileng on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Take selfie pictures portraying any of the following categories
- A creative low-light selfie.
- A creative group selfie – try to fit in as many people as possible.
- Share your pictures as comment on the #CXselfiechallenge post on Tecno’s Facebook page with the hashtag #CXselfiechallenge.
- On Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #CXselfiechallenge
- 30 randomly selected participants will win TECNO Mobile branded item