Popular Nollywood Yoruba actress, Moji Olaiya, has passed away at the age of 42.
Born February 27, 1975, the actress who recently welcomed a baby, reportedly died after suffering a heart attack in Canada on May 17, 2017.
Here are 5 things you did not know about her:
1. Moji Olaiya is the daughter of high-life maestro Victor Olaiya.
2. She welcomed her second child 18 years after her first child, Adunoluwa, on March 17, 2017, in Canada.
3. Olaiya made her acting debut in the Wale Adenuga Super Story production, “No Pain No Gain,” in which she played Ireti, and made her indigenous movie debut in the Yoruba movie, “Agunbaniro”.
4. In 2014, the actress who was born a Christian, converted to Islam.
5. Actress Moji Olaiya walked out of her first marriage as a result of domestic abuse from her ex-husband, Bayo Okesola.