Men Die From Electrocution Inside A Pool | Video

While partying inside a swimming pool at B club, Diamond Plaza, Nairobi, Kenya over the weekend, two men were electrocuted.

A Facebook user, Kenny Kaburu shared the video while people were trying to save the men in the pool.

He said a live wire inside the swimming pool electrocuted the men while swimming which made them to drown.

They are currently recovering in the hospital because they were luckily rescued alive.

Although, Reports gathered online are that American singer, Omarion performed at the same club the same weekend the incident happened.

However, it is not clear if the incident happened during his show.

Watch the video:

https://www.facebook.com/kenny.kaburu/videos/10155461706544697/

Source: Yabaleftonline

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *